Confusion persists over PUBG Mobile India return to India in 2021
An online publication RTI Archived and asked MeitY for clarity on PUBG Mobile launch? After this, the response was received that there has been no official meeting regarding the launch of PUBG Mobile India. PUBG Mobile was banned in India in September last year along with 117 Chinese apps. Since then, developers have tried to relaunch it in India. For this, many things are being used, such as changing the name of the game to PUBG Mobile India, changing the color of the blood in the game, many things are being used.
While presenting an RTI, GemWire had asked MeitY a question about PUBG Mobile’s return to India, to which they got the response that PUBG / Krafton And so far there has been no discussion about this among government officials. Although the app company had announced a return to India, RTI responses have revealed that there is still uncertainty regarding PUBG’s return to India. So far, Krafton and its subsidiary PUBG Corporation have made many efforts to bring PUBG back to India.
After the ban of PUBG in India, PUBG Corporation announced that Tencent Games To acquire PUBG Mobile from After this, PUBG Corporation also started hiring staff for the India office. In November, the developers had shown through a preview that PUBG Mobile would launch soon in India. IGN recently reported that the company appointed Aneesh Aravind as PUBG Mobile India Country Manager. set has done.
- Apple paid $60 billion to developers last year
- Electric vehicles leasing service started, options from economy cars to luxury cars
- Spider-Man: No Way Home movie grossed $ 1.54 billion, surpassed these four movies
- PayPal in preparation to launch Stablecoin, the developer receives hints from the app
- Gmail becomes the fourth application on Android with 10 billion downloads
Was this helpful?
0 / 0