Governments around the world can ban Bitcoin
Dalio cited the main reason behind his opinion, saying that bitcoin itself could become a dangerous alternative currency, defying central bank authorities around the world. Bitcoin.com has Report In Dalio’s published statement, in which he said “In history, he [governments] They illegalize gold and silver, and they can also ban bitcoin. “
in your wide portfolio Bitcoin Y ether Billionaire Ray Dalio has consistently been skeptical of the development of cryptocurrencies, despite admitting that he keeps them.
In May 2021, he said that cryptocurrency Its success will usher in many stricter regulations in the financial sector. Then in September, he said that if bitcoin turns out to be a breakthrough, regulators will shut down the cryptocurrency.
The 56-year-old industrialist reportedly has at least 17,732 bitcoin tokens, which are currently worth around $ 860 million (roughly Rs 6,468 crore).
- Apple paid $60 billion to developers last year
- Electric vehicles leasing service started, options from economy cars to luxury cars
- Spider-Man: No Way Home movie grossed $ 1.54 billion, surpassed these four movies
- PayPal in preparation to launch Stablecoin, the developer receives hints from the app
- Gmail becomes the fourth application on Android with 10 billion downloads
Was this helpful?
0 / 0