Electric vehicles leasing service started, options from economy cars to luxury cars
Quiklyz said it currently has the largest portfolio of electric vehicles on the subscription platform, which includes electric three- and four-wheelers from OEMs such as Mahindra, Tata Motors, Mercedes-Benz, MG Motors, Audi, Jaguar, Piaggio. .
Quiklyz further said that the company also plans to add a few more EVs to its portfolio as it aims to provide its customers with a range of premium EV subscription products.
Depending on the platform, customers will have the ability to upgrade their vehicles in two to three years. With this, customers will be able to easily upgrade to new electric cars in the future.
The initial monthly subscription to this program is priced at Rs 21,399, in which a four-wheel electric vehicle will be available. There will be an initial subscription of Rs 13,549 per month for the electric tricycle. This includes insurance, maintenance, and roadside assistance.
Suman Mishra, CEO of Mahindra Electric, said: “Leasing and underwriting are becoming important channels for our electric 3W in the charging segment, especially for new age companies. We are committed to bringing such solutions to our customers at Quiklyz. We will continue to work with you. “
- Apple paid $60 billion to developers last year
- Electric vehicles leasing service started, options from economy cars to luxury cars
- Spider-Man: No Way Home movie grossed $ 1.54 billion, surpassed these four movies
- PayPal in preparation to launch Stablecoin, the developer receives hints from the app
- Gmail becomes the fourth application on Android with 10 billion downloads
Was this helpful?
0 / 0